Advantages of polyaluminium chloride
DATE：2017-10-20 / READ：
Poly aluminum chloride as a new flocculant, according to the practice at home and abroad, the advantages of the following points:
(1) under ordinary raw water conditions, the flocculation effect is better than the common inorganic flocculants, such as aluminum sulfate, ferrous sulfate, ferric chloride, etc..
(2) floc formation is fast and precipitation rate is high. Therefore, the reaction time and precipitation time can be shortened, and the treatment capacity can be increased by 1.5-3.0 times under the corresponding conditions.
(3) the dewatering performance of precipitated sludge is higher than that of aluminum sulfate, lower than that of ferric chloride.
(4) under the same dosage, the alkalinity of water consumed by PAC is less than that of various inorganic flocculants, and the PH of treated effluent is less. Therefore, when water is treated with high turbidity water, no alkali additive and coagulant aid can be added.
(5) the suitable range of dosing is wide, and the water quality is not easy to be deteriorated after excessive dosing, which is beneficial to the operation management and the improvement of the safety of water purification.
(6) the PH range of suitable raw water is wider than that of aluminum sulfate.
(7) the adaptability of raw water temperature is stronger than that of aluminum sulfate.
(8) the adaptability to turbidity, alkalinity and organic matter content is strong.
(9) the salinity of treated water increases little, so it is beneficial to the pretreatment of pharmaceutical industry, light industry and pure water.
(10) the cost of water treatment is lower than that of the existing inorganic flocculants. Compared with aluminum sulfate and ferric chloride, the cost of water making agent can be reduced by 40%-75%.
(11) the effective component is 2.5-3.0 times of aluminum sulfate, and the dosage is small, so it is beneficial to transportation and storage, and can reduce the labor intensity of chemical dosage.
(12) the corrosion of the skin and clothing of the system and operator is small, and the working environment and conditions are improved.
AUTHOR：ATZ Environmental Protection Technology